Mar 5, 2010

Plus Size Bloggers Update 1


So I'm a total slacker and haven't gotten a darn scale yet. Ok, it's not like I've been sitting on the couch eating bon bon's or anything, life is pretty busy for us. But I haven't a clue if my efforts of cutting out all the sugary goodness I usually indulge in regularly meant anything.
But I'm pretty proud of myself nonetheless. I'm really hoping that by making small changes a little at a time MAYBE the changes will be real and will actually stick. So first I'm attempting to slay my sugar addiction. And this year I am batting a thousand! Ok, not a thousand because I keep forgetting to get diet soda's but I'm thinking I am going to cut out the soda this coming week as well. I'm not physically addicted to the soda right now so there is no excuse for it.
So, now numbers to share. But I think maybe that's a good thing for me. I can simply enjoy my victory in what I wanted to accomplish and not dwell on what that meant on the scale.
One small step, but at least its in the right direction!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. About 2 months ago I finally got my husband to agree to let me do Weight Watchers online. You had to sign up for 3 months to get free sign up and when you did the math it was actually worth it...so I enrolled for 3 months.

    I haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks because I'm a slacker. I haven't kept track of my points because I am a slacker. DH is not happy. :( I have, however, made some changes for the better and I do feel better about myself...just like you! :)

    Diet soda or no soda at all will make such a HUGE difference. I'm convinced that's how I lost most of my weight the first time I went on a diet!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lisa! For me, the past month and a half I have been paying WAY more attention to what I eat because I've been working out each morning. I don't want my hard work to go to waste. Right now is hard because Dove Truffle Eggs are out (only at Easter!) and my DH brought me some. But I'm limiting myself to 1 a day and strengthening my willpower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, Lisa! Good luck with your endeavor. I'm sure you'll be able to stick to it. Just avoid the easter candy aisle at the grocery store, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!