Jun 12, 2010

Pray for our Youth Mission Team, Day 2

Eleven years ago I went on my first mission trip.  I was an adult leader on a youth trip where we did our mission work in Mexico but traveled over the boarder each day and stay in Texas.  I went to help kids grow and learn through the experience but really they helped ME grow an learn.  The greatest lesson we ALL learned while we were there was that although the people we served had NOTHING, by our societies standards, they were happy.  They were truly happy simply because they had each other and they knew the love of Christ.  It puts things in real perspective!!

Today's Prayer Requests:

  • pray for relationships & trust to be built with Panamanian teens
  • pray for Christ's servant hear to be among the team

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!