Nov 2, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 2

Day 2: Something you love about yourself.


I'm not very good at loving myself.  But I guess the thing I value most about myself is that I very much put my family first. I take great pride in living in a way that leaves no regrets.  Life is far too short and we are never promised any tomorrows.  So in our house, we take the time to spend together and to do all the things we are able.  That means, putting off the dusting or the dishes to go and spend the day outside with the kids when its nice.  I love stealing these moment to make memories with my kids.

And since yesterday I took a moment to hate on my physical appearance, today I'll share that the one thing I love about my appearance is my eyes.


**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to love about yourself! Sometimes I am not so good at it because I feel like a failure if I don't get things done. I have pushed aside chances at memories in order to dust. Thanks for the reminder and I will get better at this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!