Nov 8, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 8

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
I think I've been fairly lucky in this area.  There were the bullies in 6th grade that literally made my life hell 5 days a week.  But since then, I've been pretty blessed with good people in my life.  Plenty of people have let me down along the way.  Sometimes enough to make me feel like they were treating me like crap.  But as I get older I am growing to realize that people are who they are and often times things that happen in relationships aren't intentional at all.  No one, especially me, is perfect and we must come to terms with that in order to be happy in life.  If we are constantly looking to other people for our happiness, we will spend life very unhappy.



**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!