Apr 29, 2011

Five Question Friday, 4/29/11




Okay, let's get this Five Question Friday show on the road!! Click the image above to join in the Friday fun.

Questions for Friday, April 29nd


1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
I honestly haven't kept up with car options in several years because buying new hasn't been an option.  But I used to love the Suburban.  But with all the new features that have come out, I'd really have to look.  I would for sure want the big tv with dvd player for the back, heated seats, navigation, back up cam, self parking, and did anyone keep the cooler feature that sounded cool to me.  

2. What was your worst first date ever?
I think I'm going to have to plead the 5th on this one.  It was a series of bad choices that led to a bad situation but I'd rather not incriminate myself.  Nothing illegal or anything but after all my preaching to the younger generation about online safety....I will just keep this one quiet.

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
I had my first crush at 5.  I fell hard for someone shortly after that that I longed for, for YEARS all through to high school but the feeling was never mutual. My first TRUE love came at 15.

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
Oh, I can't even tell you.  I keep an eye on it online but haven't even actually kept a ledger in years. This of course is somewhat ironic considering I do bookkeeping as my full time gig!

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?


I don't think I need to do one as I have a pretty great BFF right now but if I did make one it'd read something like this:
Wanted: Best Friend!

Fun and drama free individual wanted to spend hours talking and laughing with.  Must enjoy eating out, music, movies (including cheesy romantic comedies).  Dependable and loyal.


Smart and Trendy Moms

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny you remember your first crush because I do too. I was 6 and he was 19 and in the Air Force with my dad. His name came up in conversation last week and my parents still tease me about it this many years later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!