Jul 10, 2011

Kmart Playdate Place WrapUp


Being part pf playdates are great for your kids, especially if they are still home full time.  But they are also great for us parents too.  Many of us have more excuses than we can count for why we can't get out for time alone but getting together with other moms, even with the kids can really be rejuvenating. But HOSTING a playdate can be stressful.  As a hostess you need to make sure that the kids are happy and having fun.  

When I began planning our recent playdate using Playdate Place, I strted thinking I was going to go with a Cars theme.  With TONS of Cars toy options and the recent release ofr Car2, I thought it would be a hit.  But then I began to worry about the kids losing the smaller cars in our yard as we planned to be outside since we have a small house.  I looked around the site some more as I reconsidered my options and there really were MANY.  I hadn't ever really considered Kmart as a place to really shop for toys but they do have a great selections online. 
While looking around I spotted the Super Soakers and my boys have been eyeing these up on TV for awhile.  So I decided to go with a general outdoor theme.  This allowed me to chose a wider variety of toys for my larger age range of kids that would be invited. 


I think this video and my 3 year olds evil laugh capture the mood of the entire day, the kids played and the adults relaxed in the shade.  It was a GREAT day.  Thank you so much Kmart Playdate Place!




If you haven't checked out Kmart recently, it's time to take a new look.

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. However, all opinions expressed are my own honest, personal opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!