Sep 28, 2012

Pre-Order Rock Of Ages On Blu-ray

You can Pre order your Rock Of Ages (Best Buy Exclusive) - Blu-ray Disc today! 

I promise you will NOT be sorry.  If you are a child of the 80s this is a must see movie.  Now mind you, this isn't a life altering, award winning movie.  It's not even the best acting you'll see this year (or maybe even today) but it will take you back, sing along and laugh your ass off.

Rock of Ages has been on Broadway for quite a while and I really wanted to see if when it was in Chicago.  The songs in it are like the soundtrack to my childhood.  But when it was announced that it would be a film with Tom Cruise as the hell raising rock star, I KNEW I couldn't miss it.  I don't go to the theater to see a movie often, and even less so without the kids.  But I was dying to see the long haired Cruise sing some 80 monster ballads!  And I was not disappointed.  Admittedly the singing isn't Broadway quality...these are Hollywood actors, but I thought it was enjoyable.  And did I mention, it is FUNNY.  I've never been a huge Russel Brandt fan but I LOVED him in this movie.  With a collection of literally HUNDREDS of DVD's and Blu-Ray Discs there are very few movies for ME.  This is one I had to have so I can watch it over and over.  


Do note that this is NOT a family friendly movie.  It is raunchy and hilarious.  If you are easily offended, it may not be for you and its definitely not for the kids!


Have you seen Rock of Ages?  What did you think of it?


 
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!