Nov 6, 2012

PrePurchase Men In Black 3 at Walmart #CBias #SeeMIB3

Head out today to pre-order MIB3 at Walmart today and you can be watching it through VUDU.com weeks before anyone else.
 
It's so easy:
  1. Buy the Men In Black 3 PrePurchase Blu-Ray + DVD Combo Pack today at Walmart.
  2. Redeem the code inside online at VUDU.com.
  3. Watch MIB3 on 11/16/12 on Vudu before it's officially released!


I'm not going to lie. I was a little nervous about this process. I've pre-order movies before and usually you put down a deposit and simply guarantee you will have a copy when you go it to buy it when it's released.  But this was super easy.  The only snag I hit was when the first store I went didn't have it our for sale and when I asked, they told me it wasn't going to be available for at least a week.  But you shouldn't have any problems finding it at your local Walmart.  When I visited a second store I easily found it in the New Releases section.  It felt a little weird paying for a movie that wasn't actually in the box.  

But I did just that.  The I took it home and followed the easy steps.

I went online to vudu.com/mib3 and put in the redemption code found in the white area on the left side of the instruction 'disk.'  It took just a minute, literally to set up.  You'll just need an email address and phone number to create your account.  And you will enter your shipping address for the physical shipment of your Blu-Ray/DVD gift pack.

Then you'll either need to create a UltraViolet account, or link your existing account.  I already had a UV account so it literally took a second to link.

That's it, less than two minutes and I'm all set up to watch my digital copy of Men In Black on Vudu.com when it's available on 11/16/12.
 And we'll get the physical Blu-Ray and DVD around 11/30/12.
 

My boys are soo excited to see this movie.  I think it's cool because I remember watching the first one what feels like a really long time ago!!
 
    Can't wait until the 16th to get your fill of MIB?  Check out Men in Black online, on Twitter or on Facebook.


    I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Sony #CBias #SocialFabric

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a comment!!