Jan 7, 2013

Getting Healthier in 2013 Can Be Easier with Best Buy

This January Best Buy is excited to have the nine members of our Blogging Board participating in a Million Steps Challenge.  I'm afraid I have to admit that so far I haven't done too well in contributing.  Between fighting a sinus infection and the boys being sick, I haven't moved much at ALL!   Some of the other ladies are doing great though and seeing their first week reports is motivating me to stop making excuses!  
In addition to tracking our steps with our FitBit Ultra's, we're also tracking either with the FitBit Aria.  I'm sad to say I've gained back entirely too much of the weight I lost in the first part of 2012.  It isn't really fair how much thought it takes to lose it and how mindlessly you can put it back on.
We're also trying Juicing this month so look for posts on update on ALL of these healthy help products you can find at Best Buy this month!



I have been compensated for this post, however all opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!