May 27, 2013

In The Stillness by Andrea Randall Review No Spoilers

Have you ever wondered about the one that got away?  Do you feel stuck in your life?  You will want to read this great book by Andrea Randall.  

In the Stillness is a unique read in the contemporary romance category (at least from what I've found so far).  There is a LOT of emotional ground covered in this one book.  Sometimes I have a hard time reading a book with a lot of 'flashbacks' but Randall does a fabulous job with what is, for a majority of the book, basically a dual story that both reach their peak together.


For me this book was a 5 star read for me because it was well written, with great characters. 


 Find In The Stillness on Amazon here.



Also check out Ten Days of Perfect by Andrea Randall


I bought this book myself.  I've reviewed in on my blog for the sole purpose of sharing something I have enjoyed.  I will receive no compensation if you purchase the book via the provided link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!